Calling Lancer Alumni and Runners!
March 8th, 2014
Race Time: 9:00 A.M
$20.00 Advance Registration (through March 3, 2014)
In order to recieve a tee-shirt, you must register by March 3rd. More info on registration form.
$25.00 After March 3rd
As part of La Follette High School’s 50th Anniversary Celebration please join current Lancers for the annual Frozen 5K Run (Frozen Five)–a fundraiser for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society!
La Follette’s Student Athletic Advisory Council, (SAAC) students have been hard at work, including adding an online registration option. For the first time, runners can start their own donations page to sign up and collect money. Follow the instructions below to register.
For the less technologically savvy, we will have envelopes available in the main office and athletics office beginning February 11. Contact La Follette’s athletic director Kevin Porter (email@example.com) or student engagement coordinator Kit Laibly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. Thanks and see you on race day!
**How To Create an Individual Fundraising Page
2. Click the Registration button on the left navigation bar.
3. Select the High School Student Registration option.
4. Select your school from the list.
5. Enter information as requested.
6. Click Register.
7. Immediately upon completing your registration, you will see some options for Personalizing Your Page and Sharing Your Page (social networking),
8. You will also be sent a Registration Email at the email address provided. This will contain your fundraising page url, Username and Password to login and begin customizing your fundraising page.